Monday, February 20, 2012

Countdown to Back Cast Fly Fishing Film Festival - only 5 days!

A New Zealand brown caught on a green Stu Tripney foam fly
“The Making of ‘A Foam Odyssey”

Special thanks to Stu Tripney for this exclusive photo.

About Stu Tripney:

"Fly fishing and fishing in general has been a passion of mine for a very long time. It probably didn't help that my grandfather and great grandfather were champions, well known as great fishermen of the time. At the age of eight I caught my first brown trout (7 inches) which I proudly took back to my grandmothers for tea.. (we'd never heard of catch and release in those days). Two years later I won my first fishing competition, then another, and another. I would win some lovely trophies and cups for coming first but if I won "Heaviest Trout of the Day" I would also win some money, which I saved up enough to buy and build my first fly rod. There was no looking back after that!"

Bow River Shuttles is proud to present “A Foam Odyssey” at Back Cast Fly Fishing Film Festival 2012.

Back Cast FFFF supports Project Healing Waters Canada (PHWFFC). Net proceeds donated to PHWFFC.



Tickets also available at the following locations, until Wednesday Feb 22 (CASH ONLY):

Fish Tales Fly Shop
Country Pleasures Fly Fishing
West Winds Fly Shop
SouthBow Fly & Tackle
Bow River Troutfitters
The Fishin' Hole
Calgary Women Fly Fishers Club meetings
Calgary Hook & Hackle Club meetings

No comments: