Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meeting Jim Klug on Day 3 at WCFF Expo



It was great to finally meet Jim Klug of Yellow Dog Fly Fishing Adventures/Confluence Films. I had obtained permission from Confluence Films to screen their films “Drift” and “Rise” at my Back Cast Fly Fishing Film Festivals in 2009 and 2010.

Other than that, it was “business as usual” at the Expo today. Although the weather had cooled down, the additional forecasted snow stayed away, and the sun came out. As a result, visitor traffic seemed to be very good for most of the day.



I got to meet quite a few more of my shuttle clients who dropped by to say hello, as well as many satisfied subscribers to my newsletter “The Stimulator” and the “River Reports”. During the slower times, I got to visit with some of the others in the fly fishing industry who also had booths at the show.



The guys over at Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing Canada said that they were quite happy with the amount of interest that Fly Fishing Expo goers showed in their organization. They had a poster for the Back Cast FFFF at their booth, as did I. So we hope that the additional exposure for that event will work to our mutual advantage by encouraging a good turnout for the film festival in a couple of weeks.









No comments: